Founder and Medical Director of Revesse: Dr. Robert A. Mounsey
Robert A. Mounsey, MD, FRCSC, FACS, is an Assistant Professor at the University of Toronto Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Division of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Mounsey, one of the top Facial Plastic Surgeons in Toronto, welcomes you to Revesse Facial Aesthetics, a premier facial plastic surgery practice. Dr. Robert A. Mounsey is a highly respected facial plastic surgeon in the Toronto, North York, Brampton, Mississauga, and surrounding areas. He offers treatments such as rhinoplasty (including cosmetic and revision procedures), otoplasty / auricular reconstruction, and injectable products. Please explore this page for more information on his background, education, experience, and contributions to the medical field. Contact our office to schedule an appointment with Dr. Mounsey.
Meet Dr. Mounsey
From an early age, Robert Mounsey demonstrated a clear focus and dedication to scholastic excellence. He was regularly ranked among the top students in his classes. Dr. Mounsey attended the University of Toronto for his education, where he earned his medical degree. After interning at the University of Western Ontario, Dr. Mounsey returned to the University of Toronto to complete his residency in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery. He maintains his private practice as a facial plastic surgeon in Toronto, serving North York, Brampton and Mississauga for over 20 years. The most rewarding aspect of his work, Dr. Mounsey feels, is seeing happy patients whose lives have been changed for the better through surgery. In order to continue providing excellent service and improving the lives of his patients, Dr. Mounsey has participated in several continuing education courses, including courses in dermal fillers, rhinoplasty, and anesthetics.
Awards and Honours
Dr. Mounsey earned the Award for clinical excellence during the final year of his residency at the University of Toronto. While in university, Dr. Mounsey, was honored for academic achievement, particularly within his biology curriculum. After receiving several research prizes for Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, Dr. Mounsey earned an Award for Clinical Excellence during the final year of his residency at the University of Toronto
Dr. Mounsey is affiliated with the following prestigious organizations:
- Academic appointments: University of Toronto, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Division of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (Fellow)
- American College of Surgeons (Fellow)
- Royal College of Surgeons of Canada Otolaryngology (Fellow)
- American Board of Otolaryngology (Diplomate)
- American Rhinologic Society
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Ontario Medical Association
- Canadian Medical Association
- Canadian Medical Protective Association
- Director Canadian Academy Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- 2013 American Board of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Written Examination Development Group
Dr. Robert A. Mounsey maintains surgical privileges at various hospitals in the Toronto area.
Presentations and Publications
Well-respected leader in his field, Dr. Mounsey has presented at international conferences and been published in scientific journals on otolaryngology, sinus disease, and related topics. For a complete list of his presentations and publications, please see Dr. Mounsey’s resume.